Wednesday 25 November 2009

Vans Off The Walls.

Hold on while I go, OH MY FUCKING FISH DICKS IN CALIFORNIA!
Aaaaaaaah!
SAOSIN IS COMING TO SINGAPOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH


Big Night Out 2010 Feat: Muse, Saosin, Rise Against!



Aaaah!
But like the costs of the tickets are just madd shittt
D:


SO basically, Tmrs class bbq!
OH YEAH
Whos gonna bring the bacardi?!
Bahahaha
Anyways,
Im gonna be like soooo bored , during the remaining weeks of the hols.
So , if anyone, has gigs to go to, free concerts, whatever , my cells switched on, 24/7
xD

But yeahh, I need gigs man.
D:


Brick by Boring brick - Paramore


So went to City Square today,
So many guys said my hair was awesome.
umm, LOL?
And I was with my MOM.
bahaahaha

Alrighhtt.
Nothing muchh is happening in moi life right now.






X fucking O
hannah Catastrophe

No comments:

Post a Comment