Thursday 10 December 2009

My Heart Rides On the MRT.


One word.
WOW.
I would KILL fo a shop like this in Sg.
I mean yeah, they have but these are all clip ons.
And this is why I LOVE my seller.
Thank god she sells clip on human hair.


ANyways, Im playing Chowders GRUBBLE GUM game
LOL

I miss Rugrats,
bahaha, me and my dad used to st down on the couch and wed be watching it.
bahaha
I still remember the characters.
tommy , chuckie, teh twins, angelica.
and blah.


Okays so anyways,
I know whatchuu humans have been thinkinn.
that im dead, right?
I know.
I even thought i was dead.
But im not.
D:
SO basically, im kinda really rebelious nowdays, and I LOVE IT.
Who knew being a rebel was so much fun?
bahahaha
But yeah, Im like a totally different person now, and i have to say, I LOVE the new me,
Well yeah. if you dont, that, damnn, thats yer problem.
:D


So like im totally dyeing my hair black next week, and im gonna get platinum blonde extensions,
i dont think im gonna use the blue/blonde and pink ones.
Just black and plat. blonde.
OH YEAHHHH
:D


When I look up at night, all the constellations look like you..


SO i was at Tesco ystd, and this poser, oh gosh, she was like SUCH a poser.
scene poser , btw.
I gave her the bitchy stare and went EWW at her.
HAH. she deserved it.
poooser.

Oh gaylord.
I fergot my pills!
ARGH, i hate flu.

Alrightyy



X fucking o
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment