Sunday 8 November 2009

I dont like you.

Bahahah!
Reenie,
Your face makes me want to support abortion.
Your life, is the result of drunk sex with your parents too broke off buying alcohol to pay for an abortion.
Any guy that had ever wanted you is blind, mentally challenged or , sexually desperate.
But, most likely all 3, BAHAHA
I, Hannah, would gladly watch you unknowungly get raped by a man with aids.
YOU WILL DIE ALONE.
You make hazardous[ooooh big word.LOL] waste look healthy to have sex with.
You stink so bad, that people run behind garbage trucks to mask the stench. LOL
You make flies drop dead LIGHTHEADED.
I would use yer loooks as a weapon to kill animals to eat, if i were stuck on an island.
AND I would rather feeed myself to the sharks, than living with you, You ugly whale trash.



Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment