Tuesday 10 November 2009

Im Still Loving You, Like It Was The First Time.

I thought,
that Ive gotten a grip on life,
that I know how to handle it
So I made up a plan, I decided on how Im gonna control it.
But, Its all backfired now.
The ground is swallowing up my life inch by inch.
Im unhappy most of the times,

And all you people out there just cant wait ,
To see me fall to the floor and cry , cant you?
All you people wanna do is kick me when Im down.
Because why?
All you people only cared about yourselves
And here I am, tryna care for you people.
Its abit unfair when you leave me out, innit?
But I guess you guys just dont enjoy my company.

You all diss him.
You all diss me.
I love him.
No one loves me.
And you pretend to listen bout my problems.
Oh wait, I cant even rant to you guys .
Yknow why? Because all the fucking time was wasted on listening
to your rants or other peoples rants.
Which sucks you know that?

You choose everyone except for me.
I never get to be usefull.
You make me feel more useless, then I already am.
For once When I tried to help,
You went and walked away.

Here I am, tryna voice out my stuppid problems.
And there you are enjoying your perfect life.
More like, there you ALL are enjoying you ALLS perfect life, innit?

You complain about same things.
I advice.
When I ask for help.
You diss me.
All I did was proved you wrong.
And there you went calling me names.

When I tell you i love him,
You laugh.
You are THE loser here.
Because you dont fucking know what love is.

I love you.
I miss you
. I want you back.
I was stupid.
But now,
I realised that you dont know what youve got,
Till its gone.
And Ive realised it already.
And I wantt you back.
please? Im sorry.





Every paragraph is dedicate to a person.
try to figure out which one is your paragraph.



X fucking O
Hannah Catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment