Wednesday 11 November 2009

I will never leave you.

OMG.
The people in my class.

CELESTE
SIM SHUEN
ESTELLA
JOSEPH
PAMELA
LULU
NORSAIDAH
BRANDON
ANNISA
MIRA FAZER
ATIKAH
MEI QI
NAUFAL
AARON
WAI HONG
VICTOR
LUQMAN
ADELINE
NURSAFARAH
CRYSTALBELLE
ALICIA
MANEESHA
ELIZABETH
TING SHUN
DOREEN
ALICIA
MUHAMMAD ZAKIR
ABDUL RAHMAN
NIKKI
CAMILLUS
BETTY
SITI HANA INSYIRAH
NUR FARAHIN
RYAN
NG BAO QIANG
AZIRUL
YONG JIE
FREDA
GENA


Some are just gonna make my life just PURE PLAIN HELL.
Thanks.

Today was funnaaaay.
Because of an inside joke that farahin would KILL ME,
if I tell.
BAHAHA
SMALL.
So, I told my mom about it.
She laughed her nose off.
Yeah.
And Farahin and Mira kept saying I was slow.
In like converstaions and stuff.
So?
Like you all very fast.
-___-
Especially you ah farahin.
-___-
Seee, I just gave you the face.
HAH.
-sticks tongue out-
As if we are all so perfect.
Well most of us.
But LOL Farahin, you are HILARIOUS.
XD
bahahaha
Okays.
WHEEE.
Eatiing some mightyy cheeeeesecake now.
OKay, So .
My dude cousin, thinks Farahin is hotshit.
He saw her in my class photos.
LOLOLOL
Okay,
SO ive noticed how ive been bias.
I keep wrting bout cute guys,
Thaat i dont write about ugly guys.
So, I have alot of encounters with ugly guys too.
Harshh.
But mostly of my guy encounters are with ugly ppl.
You know why?
Cos theyre all singaporean.
HEH.
Well most of them are ugly, whether attitude wise or looks.
But there are SOME, very few i might add,
With a good heart and good looks.
EWWW
I sound soooo gay.
I dont like YOU.
OMG, today the weirdest thing happened in the car.
I was thinking of someone, I missed that person,
So i thought of that person
I was thinking thinking, daydreaming bout that person.
AND THEN.
ALLOF A SUDDEN.
he texts me.
I mean, THAT PERSON, texted me.
how OMG-COINCIDENCE-MUCH is thaaat?
LIKE VERY.
It waaaaaas soo freakyy man.
Beccause like, the other time, when i was online,
I was thinking bout that person, and then, BAM
He started chatting with me.
Okay wait, Maybe I just think of him all the time.
No wait, cant be.
I have too many things in my mind to only be thinking of him.
right?
HUH?
WTF IS HAPPENING.
I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!
-overreacts and throws a fit-




He loves moi.
He loves me not.
He loves me.
He loves moi not.
Well, I ll take it as he does not love me.
I think?
IDK.
But im like one wanker, because i still love him.
WTF is my problem.
Lets just hope he doesnt still read my blog.
And he doesnt think that im talking bout him.
heeeee.
xD
NYAK.
So guys,
Im just boredshitt right now.
Dont know why the fuck msn isnt workaaang.
lalalalaa



Note to self : Avoid the neighbours patio between 2pm - 3pm.
Mm whatc

No comments:

Post a Comment