Saturday 7 November 2009

We were All So Undone.

Finally, My hair has decided to stay with a colour.
As it has been, my hair has been changing after I dyed it
First day : Pink/red
Second day:red/brown/ orange
Now : Orangeyy

Oh the fucking joy

Tadaaaa, Orange.
And you can see some coontails
So anyways.
Quote from Mira's post on November 6th.
"cause its always poeple looking at hana's hair but today,some people stared at me. ting shun says its cause im average and people wanna look at me but not look at hana cause she's weird and she scares people,LOL"

Yes LOL.
Well, MLIA.
bahahah
I SOOOOO do not scare people!
Hmphh

Oh goshh, I am in fucking LOVE.
with?
Well, Ima say it in the next post.
A lil suspense wouldnt hurt, would it?
xD


Alright, I has to get ready noww



x fucking o
Hannah Catastrophe
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment