Wednesday 18 November 2009

Just Pull The Trigger.

You are a Faggot.


Yeah , basically thats it.
Rip rip rip.
Cry and die.
Well, at least Wished to.

3 more days, and im just gonna stop it kay?
Just gimme time, yeahhh


And, , Bahahah,
You are a big joke.
Thus, Ive deleted you from my life or Im deleting you from my life.
Im pretending, that ive never met you.
I dont fucking know you exist, and you dont fucking know I exist kay?
Get it? Got it? good.
If anyone asks, I dont know you, Youdont know me.
Deleted your number, deleted your texts.
And if you dont see me online anymore,
I guess you know why.
Sorry it had to come to this.

Okay

Im sick, of everytihing really.
My parents, are just killing me at home.
I hate home,
ITS NOT FUCKING HOME, its just a fucking place where i live.
I hate my family, I am NOT their daughter.

Life is at its worst right now.


According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.
I'm difficult,
hard to please,
forever changing my mind.
I'm a mess in a dress,
can't show up on time,
even if it would save my life.

But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,


X fucking O
Useless Shit Cake, Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment