Sunday 8 November 2009

Is it love?

Okay.
LOL.
The Hate post made me seem scary.
Well, this is why, you shouldnt mess with ME.
xD

So yeah.
Today was, well, Not bad.
Nat and Nina came over, and we sung, did shit, went to TESCO.
And said hello to the cute hairstylist.
Aww, I miss him.
He did my franns hair, and he kept staring at me, well, like 2 months ago.
And everytime i go there, he'll smile and wave.
but, i dont even know his name.
But he, HE, is GOREGEOUS.
D:
Bahaha
SO yeah, he smiled just now.
heeeeeeh.

Then we went kite flying,
and HOLY SHIT.
There were like so many, goth/emo kids hanging.
And i was like, Oh LMAO.
So yeah, some said hi and blah.
But yeah.
WHAT/
wha wha wha WHAT DID SHE SAAAAY
me and nat kept singing that song.
Lmao .


Yeaaah.
So about the i am in love thaaang, right.
I am totally gonna tell you guys about it.
So like.
I am totally in love with well, No one.
Yes ima loser.
fo the first time, im not loving, or crushing or FLIRTING[which is quite impossible for me to NOT be doing] with anyone
D:
Well wait, i think im having a crush on someone.
IDFK


Alright, moms calling.
What a fucker.
D:



x fucking o
Hannah Catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment