Saturday 22 August 2009

Welcome to the world of The Kandii Cunt.






The last photo is PWNED.
So went out to Tesco, yeah,
I go there everyweek, cause ima loser.
But im awesome like that.
So im listening to TWO very anoying kids on tv.
Because my mom is watching some foreign show.
AND THEIR VOICES ARE SO HIGH PITCHED AND FAST.
im like, "whoaaa, slow the fuck downn losers"
bahahah
I am not a whore, beep beep bip.
I am not a whore.
SORREH,
i got lost in my world.
AGAIN.
So, anywaaays.
umm, i have alot of requests, by friends from school and internet.
to do another video.
But im like whut.
BLOODY HELL.
i just daydreamed fer like 10 minutes.
AND THE WEIRDEST THING HAPPENED.
holy sheeeet.
wheres Joelyn when i neeed her?
Anyway, ima blog later on,
I think.
No wait, i wont.
bahaha
ANYWAY, ima watch Coraline with my sissy now.
x fucking o
Hannah Hagiophobiaa

No comments:

Post a Comment