Thursday 20 August 2009

I cordially invite you to, into The Conversation.

Were all looking our best,
So take it and leave it.
Why do you care anyway?
Youre not the one wearing it.
Trust me, hating on me, wont make you any prettier honeyh.
SOOO, me and mira, yeshh,
The one of the most awesomest people on earth,
yeh,
WE,
creaated a word.
SRUTCH/SCRAWWTCH.
It means suck.

MiRa[: says:
im uh,gay but im straight,i like to eat girl's hair extension cause they taste colourfull.i also like thier eyeliner cause it symbolises the gay-ness in me -aiden
KIDDING
yes,can blood bend,how cool is that?
yes, sounds so god damn vulgar.
But, its so god damn not.
bahaha
MIRAWR IS WEIRD.
I SWEAR.
Heyy, Im bloody awesome.
:D
UGLY COLOURS.
are fuck awesome.
Not really, but what the fuck ever.
:D
X fucking o
Hannah Hagiophobiaa

No comments:

Post a Comment