Tuesday 25 August 2009

It shot me through the nose.

I never thought Id be here,
telling the internet about my life.
I never seen myself as a blogger.
But hey, look what im doing now.
SO anyways.
Fasting.
All i have been doing is fasting.
Its gonna be so awesome.
SO like me and farahin, yeh,
we are OFFICIAL tweet whores.
SO adlyn, saw the comments I gave to afiq, in FAIL malay.
And now, shes mocking me.
AAAH
WHY MEH.
So yehh, i am awesome.
hells yeah bitches.
RAWWR.
Nyahlalalalala.
Im being a retard right now.
Because im bored.
and i dont have anything to blog about.
NYAH.
AND IM OFF TO AUSTRALIA.
kidding.
but i am , off-ing.
Well kinda.
Wait.
WHUT.
HUH?
damn, i am really trully naturally half drunk.
-dies-
Joelyn has talent.
Shes an awesome photographist
Photographer* imean.
X fucking o
Hannah Hagiophobiaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment