Friday 21 August 2009

I tripped and Fell in Portland.

Bahahahha.
I HATE JAKE SO BADLY.
Jakeyy i hate youi hate you I HATE YOU.

Why?
because, HE M.i.a - ed, at the most important moment of my life.
PSSH, YOU SUCK JAKEYY.
So anyway,
Everyone, yes, EVERYONE,
kept talking bout my BRA.
wtf.
Just because its hot pink and like 'bikini' like that,
doesnt mean you have to STARE.
Boys.
Psssh.
BAHAHAH
xD


So im fucking bored.
No ones talking on msn/tagged/myspace.
D:
WHAT A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LIFE I LEAD.

Omg, can you believe it?
Afiq and I havent spoken in 2 weeks.
I mishy mishy him.
okay eww.
D:
Hes prolly busy with his uni stuff.
But wahtever, hes still my syg.
Well, not my syg syg but just syg.
wait, WHUT.
bahah.
Like I said yesterday,
Im naturally half drunk.

Sooo, we start fasting tommorow.
Holy fuck.
I cant say any vulgarities.
D:
Fer , what?, 28 days?
no vulgarities.
I CAN DO IT.
well, no one else thinks so, but whatever.
bahaha.

I like chinese guys.
LOL.
Random.

And because I have nothing else better to do, im
making a boyfeyy application with linda..

Heres the draft.

name: Age:
Ambition:

1.will you write poems for me?


2.Will you bring me roses whenever on a date?


3.Will you get a nose piercing because id love it?


4.Would you rather go to a wrestling show or a concert?


5.Would you keep long shaggy hair, because you know I think its sexy?


Umm, yesh, now were stuck.
I asked matt to fill it up.
Answers.


Name:Mattew Denthson age:17
Ambition:Hairfuckingstylist [and no,Hannah, im not gonna Fuck hair]


1. Yes I will, Ill write very gay and horny/mushy poems, [because you like them that way]

2.Not roses. because IM ALLEGIC. heeee. Ill bring you tuilips tho. will that do?

3.I aldready have it. but yeh i would anyways. :P

4.Walk in the park or aat the beach with you, oh wait,that wasnt any of the options.
TOO BAD YOU LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Or have you in my bed. yep

5.Yes i will, yes i will.[Is this all? wow, i can so totally be your number one]
AND ONLY FIVE QUESTIONS.
no offence babe,
THIS APLICATION SUCKS TITS.
Dx

Peace homie/girly.


Thanks matt.
LMAO.
He lives in portland, Oregon.
HOW AWESOME IS THAT?
very.








X fucking o
Hannah Hagiophobiaa






No comments:

Post a Comment