Monday 3 August 2009

Dear Miss Ida/Eda?

BLABLABLABLABLA!
You are a great teacherr!
REALLY. but, YOU GIVE TOO MUCH HOMEWORRK!
-dies-
yesh, im stuck with 30 more pgs of Home econs stuff, which i have to passup tmrw
EEK.
Well, she gave use 2 weeks, but, yknowww what, in those two weeks, My INTERNET TOTALLY GOT FUCKING CUT OFF.
thank my dad, i got it back, i had to like begg, and tell him bout my fnn, so I got it back last thursday, BUT, because of the engagement, I WAS TOO BUSY.
so yeah, this is prolly gonna be my last post i think.
Because, Id prolly get killed by miss ida/eda.
EEEEEEK.
And im like the home ec REP!
bahaha, I wonder if Ris did it already,shes like, the other rep.
haha.
nahh its isnt funny actually.
yeah.
ANYFKNWAY, let continue bout my daaay!
HEY! THAT RYHMES.
-does stoopid laughter-
Miras sick shit.
OF FUCK!
THERES PE TMMRW.
im gonna rant now.
DEAR PE TEACHERS.
I FUCKING DONT WANNA FUCKING RUN FUCKING TWO POINT FUCKING FOUR AGAIN!
and btw, I COUNTED, YESH I FUCKING DEEEED, i have ran fer 11 fucking times already, SO WHAT IF I FAIL!?!?!?!
YOU CANT CHANGE THAAAAT!
GAAAAAAARRR!
Im sweaar im gonna call my imaginary monstaaashs to eaat you P.E teachers up
NOM NOM NOM.
ughh, i hate running 2.4
But i dont miind on a treadmmill, in my own room or smth
-sigh-
NYAH.this totally ruined my mood.
YOU KNOW WHAT,
to ANY TEACHER WHO READS THIS.
I HATE RUNNING TWO POINT FOUR!
grrr, i really dont care if teachers read it,I mean, SO?
Teachers read it, they cant do anythaaang bout it.
RAWR. and PS to BEshties,
Joelyn/mira/farahin/safarah/ and whoever else.
IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH A GUY YOU ALL THINK ARE JERKS,
well idk, bout mira and safarah, but frhin and joelyn, think the guy is a juuurk.
eek.



x fucking o
Hannah Hagiophobiaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment