Thursday 13 August 2009

I = Dumb idiot. I just noticed.

AHHHHHH.
Fuck this.
Fuckallo this.
HE had her 3 days ago and ive just noticed.
WTF.
HE COULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME!
D:
I am sad and pathetic.
I LOST TO SOME KID CALLED DISNEYWHORE!
WTF?
DISNEY WHORE?
I MEAN SERIOUSLY, HOW OLD ARE YOU BITCH?
ughhh, but theres no use hating.
It wasnt meant to be anyway.
FUCK YOU dummb asshole.
NYAAAAAH.


MiRa[: says:
she's ok ah
but if you stare hard
she looks like a witch
no offence
Hannah Rheostat , You cant Resist her. says:
SHE IS A WITCH!
MiRa[: says:
lol



SHES FUGLY. FUGLY FUGLY FUGLY!
I AM FUGLY TOOO, BUT SHES FUGLIER.


ANYFKNWAY.
what the fuck, is up with all of you, and the way, mira, farahin and myself speak?
To clear all of this, Just because we speak fluent english and not singlish, doesnt mean we tryna
slang like americans.
I mean whats so good bought americans? Theyre just ppl.
And we are like SO not tryna slang like them.
SO just STFU and mind yer own buisness.
And yer prolly just jealous that we can pull it off.
BAHAHA
xD
YEah



So, my extensions came in the mail today,
ITS FKN DOPE,yo!
bahahah
:D



x fucking o
Hannah Hagiophobiaa

No comments:

Post a Comment