Friday 14 August 2009

Caramel Cafe and Lost directions.

Went out with Siti yeshterrday.
I was so awesome, BUT, siti sucks at lying, she expects me to believe
1. That theres a place called, teng/ting tong street
2. When david archuwhrfouwhfuh [however youspell it] came to perform at the Iluma, he wore a green baju kurong. [ PSSSH yeah right]
andd alot more.
AND
SHE GOT US LOST LIKE 3 TIMES!
bahahah
But it was fun overall.
and I LOVE the SMU area.
So manny lushlushlush guys
-ooogles-
lmfao
SO the Caramel Cafe, WAS SHIT AWESOME.
The smoked salmon Spaggethi[fuck, i still dont know howta spell this]
WAS AWESOME AS HELL.
we didnt get to go to far east
D:
because SOMEONE, got us lost to many times.
I wonder who could that be.
nyehh
SO after i went back, I didnt go fer my religious class, and i went to the toy convention with my sis and her boyfeyh.
It was so purdyy.
Tokidoki stuff, were overpriced tho.
haha
but what th heck.
Thn we ate at pizza hut.
Then went back.


I dont wanna sound desperate or anything,
but fuck, i miss him so badly.
FUCK YOU DISNEYWHORE.
I was first!
gah.
I guess I should, erase and rewind.
So that like i can stop being depressed.
He was the perfect guy, i cant find anyone wholl disagree with me.
Oh well.
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment