Monday 8 March 2010

Youre a Proton to my Electron.

Today, in chemistry class, we were talking about how everything in life relates to orbitals, and my teacher used the example that if a girl and a boy like each other, it's due to their orbitals. After class i texted my boyfriend "you're the proton to my electron" he responded saying "i think that is the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me" I knew he was a keeper. MILA.


EPIC.


oww my butt hurts.
-_____-


So, WHOA, today had POA test, not enough time.
Chem test, was okay, but sooo haaard.


and AWWW, my cats sick!
Im sooooo worried.



ooh oooh, CHECK It,
Im Hannah. Everyone i know loves me because im bitchy, straightforward, IN YO FACE and oh so irrasistable. Im not here to try to impress you or get judged by you. One things fo shure, You hold a grudge against me, plain and simple, YOURE losing out. Im not perfect, im not beautiful , Im just a humourous kid living her life to the fullest. I slack and sheesha almost HALF of my life and I wont fucking change fo anyone. Is this okay? bahahah, Andand, dont be afraid, i dont bite, that hard. xD
AND,No i dont want to see your dick.

My new ABOUT ME. on tagged.


OH NOES!
I STILL HAVE ART TO DO!
AAAAAH
MALASNYEEEE




bleh.
So, last night I, OFFICIALLY SCREWED UP.
I was sooo ----------- that i had nooo fucking idea i texted ------!
OMG, I SCREWED IT UP.
IDK IF HE DINT REPLY COS HES MAD OR COS HIS PPD LOW.
but if he EVER reads this.

IM SOOOO SORRY.
sorry, im speechless. So yeah.
Sorry is all i can say.


OMG EWWW< MILEY CYRUS LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING 35 YEAR OOLD
AT THE GRAMMYS.

Alright, so its 8.43 pm.
and, I THINK, im gonna go do my art now.
AAAAH, hands, prepare to ache.
SOOO MUCH COLOURING TO DO.




x fucking o
HANNAHH

No comments:

Post a Comment