Monday 29 March 2010

Suicide.

Goodbye my friend,
Goodbye My love,
youre in my heart.

I dont know what I did to deserve this.
I dont know why I am the one getting this.
Why am I the only imperfect one here?
They said nobodys perfect.
ah, fuck that lah.
now fear nothing but life itself
And I have learned that living is just a slow way to die
I do not believe in life or in love anymore.
The joy I feel are the joys of emptiness
They say yo momma no vagina, you believe?
no right?
So? whats the diff.
I will fucking suicide.
I dont like how im being treated.
I dont fit in, even with my bestest friends.
Im always wrong.
Im useless.
I can never get anything right.
Why the fuck should i live?
Life on earth would be better without me.
Im so useless, i just simply, occupy space.
What? I stay on earth fo?
to get teased by everyone?
To live this fucked up life?
I cant even make someone lovew me lah.
Thats how oddamn ugly i am.
Ima fat piece of shit only a mother would love.
And even that, my mom doenst love me.
So im just an unlovable fat piece of useless fucking ugly shit.
Screw you god.

Hannah Artaud MaClaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment