Wednesday 17 March 2010

Itchyy Bitchhy Hannah.


Lets seee,
What is there to blog about?
I guess , nothing.
:[

Note to Self:
22 march, go Millionaires Myspace.


Alright.
So, ummm,
I can go out on saturdayyy
I wanna go out with blaaake!
Blake you bowdowwwww!
meh.

Fuck,
I am currently so stressed up!
CRAP.
lets all hope, within this period of stressed-upness,
I wont do anything stupid.
-hopes-

Lady Gaga is better than sexxx!
aaah


yknow I give a million smiles to people,
And i get a million heartbreaks from other people.

Ugh crap,
I got so many shits to habiskan.
My Acimbollo potrait.
E learning shit.[screw you lah coral]
homework

LOLLO.
Me , Lulu and Farahin,
SLUUUUUUUT LOVE.

So now, im gonna tell what DIDNT happen yesterday.
We went to coffee bean, grab 5 pure vanillas and ciao-ed.
Then we crashed into the cinema 15 mins late, making so mush
noise and tumbling everywhere,
Everyone was so gonna kill us.
SO this is how we divided our Pure Vanillas.
I got 2 and she got two, and the last one, i got the bottom part and she got the top part.
bahahah.
THE END.

yknow, my mom is SO anoyying nowasdays!
sheee just keeps staring at me, like she knows abt _________________
and is just waiting fo me to confess.
BUT IM NOT GG TO MOM.
SO what if i __________________
seriouslly?
so?
IDGAF.
SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FUCKING ANNOYING ME?!






ALrightyyyy,


x o
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment