Sunday 21 March 2010

Im not that kinda girl.





OMG, THIS SATURDAY, AGAIN AT BLACKHOLE.
ALEMAK.
I WANNAWANNAWANNNA GOOOOO!
ILY SHAAAH!
hes like my gig provider,
got gig only tell me!
OH YEAH MAN!

Gig name: Night Of The Rotten Sounds

Highlite bandz

- Onanizer [Czech Republic]

- Proletar [Indonesia]







okay, in know its in August, BUT,
I AM SO STOKED FO BAYBEATS THIS YEAR!!
I wonder which well known band theyll be asking to perform!
SURPRISE ME!

And local bands?
I hope RUN NEON TIGER and BLIND MEETS MUTE are playinggg!
and WGB pleasssseee!
bahahaha


Im a very jealous, but at the same time "im so much better than you" kinda person.
I love making HILARIOUS and ugg faces, at cameras.
BAAHAHAHA.
okay LOLLO.

SO today, was umm, first day of sch.
Its quite cool.
nothing happened.

SO fo art, have to to do this research thing,
GEORGIA OKEEFFE
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment