Thursday 11 March 2010

OMG. Im talking to myself!


Umm, okay.
FML.
because, i look nothing like the photo.
and IT SUCKS BECAUSE I DINT EVEN EDIT IT?
just the lighting only!
GRRRR.


OMFG, today sports day, was, THE, shit!
I swear!
me , lulu and farahin camwhored all the way!
SOO FKN AWESOME!
OH YEAHHH.

So, me and farahin plan to have a crying session aft sch.
-sigh-
theres alotta things we both need to cry about.
trust me.


You are, the only execption.

OMG, wtf, My Name is khan.
Awww,
AMERICANS ARE SUCH HORRIBLE PEOPLE!
well most.
Stupid small minded people.
islam is not about violence dumbasses!
when the japs put you americans under house arrest why the fuck
dint you make a big deal abt it?!
AAAH

this is stupid.

Its sucha sad movie.
D;

'My name is Khan, and Im not a terrorist.'

alrightyy/ half way already i cry like shit!



x o
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment