Friday 19 March 2010

If I wrote a note to God.

I want to be left alone.
I want to do things on my own.
I am sick and tired of people.
I am sick of myself doing something annoying,
and get nagged, shouted at, or even scolded for, when
someone else does it, you all keep quiet?
I am sick and tired of getting smacked at for no reason.
I am sick and tired of being the reason for everything bad.
I am sick and tired of being second.
Im sick and tired of being chose last.
I am fucking sick and tired of fucking getting fucking teased at by every fucking one.
WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU SO INSENSITIVE?
huh?
Whtthefck.
Do all of you think. that just because im fat, i can be treated this way?!
I maybe fat, but Im still human.
Being fat does not make me less or more human than any of you!
I HAVE FEEELINGS TOOO!
Doesnt anyone care?
I guess not.
Why is it everyone has to judge me and not her?
WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE HER, WHEN IM THE BETTER PERSON?
She cusses, she has bad temper. and all guys drooooool over her,
WHY?
cos shes hot.
HOW ANNOYING.
Everyone thinks someone else is always better than me.
Well WHATEVER.
Kay?
I D G A F.
Im just so fucked up, because, it sucks to know
the people you care about so much treats you like FUCKING TRASH.
I have feelings too, Im human, just like you.
JUST FUCKING REMEMBER THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment