Monday 5 October 2009

On our super honeymoon.

Hey wankers.
xD

So, i have new hair ^^
yay.
So, anyfuckingway,
I have such amazing pictures of stuff/me[duh xD]
and awesome videos too, but yknow what,
im gonna post it some other time,
Im sooooo tired.
havent blogged in daaaaaays

So ive been thinking that , maybe baby, i ve been going crazy lately.
Im in love , fucking wankers.
:D
So i wrote a stupid love letter, squished it, crumpled it, tore it, then burned it.
bahaha, i was bored.
Im just too awesome fo allo this.
WHUT.
wheeee, im weird.
and my haters, are bigbig wankers.
oh LILYLILYLILY!
WHO ARE YOU?
teeeheee, i has no franns named lily.
so please just tell me who the fuck you are,
thanks ,doll.
^^

So, exams are coming soon,
Oh the great fucking joy.

I love sammy kk?

ooh ohh, I HAVE AN ulser, fuck, idk how you spell it.
alsure? ulser? ALSER? IDFK.
D:
on my bottom lip.
hurts like pure pure fuck.

I love my hair, fyi.
I know you love it too.
^^



x fucking o
Hannah Catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment