Saturday 31 October 2009

I Left My Heart In That Hotel Room.

So much has happened since I last blogged.
Yesterday was Halloween.
bahahah,
Friday was ahmazingers.
Me and Mira sort of Crashed the photography club bbq
xD
but yeah, we then went like to another empty bbq pit, with farahin
and we played truth or dare.
We pranked called so many people!
FUCKING HILARIOUS!
bahahah
yeah
Then the pit in front of us,
The dudes were giving us looks.
bahaha
then aft the bbq
I went fo HELLOWEEN.
At Escape theme park.
My cuz was dressed as a corpse bride.
FUCKING SCARY
bahahah

so this chinese guy who was standing behind her in the que fo the haunted house, started a convo with her[this was what my cuz told me]
Guy: [blablablablabalab] so, whos the chick with the ribbon?
Cuz:oh shes my cousin.
Guy:cool, i like her halloween costume
Cuz:[laughs]
guy:why you laugh?
Cuz: thats not her halloween costume.
Guy:Then?
Cuz: she dresses up like that everyday[laughs]
Guy:[laughs] she must like halloween huh?
Cuz:yeahhhhh
Guy: so, do you think you can gimme her number.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Cuz:umm, i dont think so.


BAHAHAHA
xD

So friday night, Statix called me,
He was so drunk, and he was horny alrightt.
bahaha, you really dont wanna know what he said.
LOL
Yeahhh



x fucking o
Hannah Catastophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment