Thursday 8 October 2009

Together, we're gonna watch the sundown together.

Im gonna do that with someone one day,
Just you wait.
Altho, i dont know when or with who, but whatever.


Alright, so past few days, were damn fucked.
You dont wannna know.
And today, Miss Lee and Reuben totally ruined my mood.
I just felt right crying,well not because of Miss Lee,
but because of everything,
Accusation of theft, all that.
I swear, next person who call me names,
Ill fucking cry and death will come to you.
Just you wait.


I cant sit fo my exams.
I know i wont do well.
Ill dissapoint 'them'.
And then, you dont wanna know what else will happen.
Why is everything so fucked at this moment?
Seriously, i mean, just because when you tease, i either smile or roll my eyes, doesnt mean
you can take advantage okay?
Ive been really patient, but i dont think i can take it anymore.
really.
Like, okay, this is where, im gonna sound really insecure and dumb and pathetic and well,
fucked.
No wait, i changed my mind.
Im not gonna spill it out all here.
kk


I hate Coral.
I swear to ponies, that ima destroy my uniform outside school after taking my N level results.
That i'll promise you.
Coral just gave me a more fucked up life.
Im so fragile these days,
just now, when mr david asked my what number was it fer something, I knew the answer,
and i said it, and then i felt like bursting into tears.
Because i heard something, no one else did.
Well, i dounbt anyone else heard it.

Ive got too many shits in my mind.
First. EXAMS
second. cleaning my room
third. shifting house, [3 bungalows away]
Same place, same house, just 3 bungalows away.
Fourth. the taunts, i really cant take it.


when i stand to read in mly class, everyone just screams " SLANG SLANG SLANG,"
i swear, i wouldve brokendown if it wasnt fo Miss Aiysha.
You fuckers are evil.



x fucking o
Hannah catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment