Monday 28 September 2009

Chicken Buffalo.

aaaaah,
Bday was awesome,
wanna tell you losers bout it, but im too lazehhhhhhh
D:
IMA LAZY CHICKEN..
whoooo.
Yeah, open hse on sat was the celebration thingymajigg.

AND, there were fireworks and awesome stuff.
My dad actaully spent 300 bucks on the fireworks,
and it was so fucking worth it.
MY CAKE, i have to put the PITCHAAA
CAKECAKECAKECAAAAKE
wheeeee.
TADAAAAAA, so purdyyy
xD



CrYsTaL_tEaRs says:
but I just hate it when some girls act like their all that and show off in public
it makes me want to puke
Hannah Catastrophe the jellybeeeeen. says:
I KNOOOOOOOW
yeah im like" excuse me while i gagg
CrYsTaL_tEaRs says:
i dont mean to b rasicist, but most malay people do that
Hannah Catastrophe the jellybeeeeen. says:
yeh the stupid malays with no eyebrows in singapore and wear uglly floating caps



CHICKEN.
Like, LMAO at the convo i just had with sammy.
And mira, like separately.
XD

So, i got bday bashed, by my sistaaaa.
3 UNGLAM photos.
ill post it later on


x fucking o
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment