Friday 11 September 2009

Lonely Vday. 14 02 09.

I walk around and I hear people say,

Happy Valentines day,

I smile and just walk away,

thinkin how anyone would like me in anyway,

Well, its the 14th today,

I see people acting all gay,

I go to a corner on the 5th street of Parlay ,

Lights a ciggarete in dismay ,

Sucked at the bud and blew the air away,

I watched as the weeds on the ground sway,

like on a cold monday in darkdark May ,

We're all still young and stupid,

Im sure no one wants their as hit by Cupid ,

I sit under a tree,

only as lonely as me,

My heart got broken too many times,

I would be rich if I charged all of them a fine ,

Sometime I wonder if anyone really wants to be mine,

I see a lovely couple walk past,

I wiped my eyes ever so fast,

I noticed he was one of my past,

He looks at me,

Ever so guilty,

I couldnt stand it anymore,

i ran home and slammed the door,

Thats how my Valentines day ended,

With my tears all on the floor.



MEOW.

Im so gay that i dont even like, umm,

BUURDS.

No i dont even like, no i dont even like,

BUUURRDS.

aye.


GRR.

Today, went went to somewhere.

I usually go there, its a fake flower shop which my momma loves.

And i love too,yknw why?

Because, the shop opposite, has like 3 cute guys.

AHHH, what am i saying, cute? psssh.

HOT. i meant HOT.

bahah. But the hottest one was so arrogant.

I mean, Hi? when people smile at you, you have to smile back,yo.

Pssssh, this is why i like the other two better than you.

:P

DONT GET JEALOUS HUNNEH.

D:
bahaha

I swear, Im HIGH.

xDD


So, im like, all awesome and stuff.

OKAY FINE.

SO I bought new eyeliner,

Yeah bitches.

Its, Maybelline, Gel Eyeliner?

It comes ina small pot or something like that.

ITS SO AWESOMELY AWESOME

Heee, these colours are hurting my eyes.

D:

ALright.

And i gotta promote, my hunnnehs, new brand of biscuits.


QUACKERTONE - The new and improved formulaaa!

Randomly assorted Biscuits, with CHEESE TART FILLING.

Oh so delicious!


I swear, I could kill myself fo that

xD



X fucking O

Hannah Catastrophe


No comments:

Post a Comment