Thursday 24 September 2009

Happy birthday to death.

So i have a problem.
And this problem, is a real dumb problem, but hey, its my blog so, ima type it out anyways.
I have this frann, who looks up to me, and she used to be quite close to me too,
And, now, shes copying me, but, shes just a dumbass poser, who calls herself 'EMO',
which i am not, and neither is she.
And now, she cant stop telling me bout her problems with guys, im like,
I DONT FUCKING CARE, get it into yer head dammit.
GRRR
ANDANDADN, she says shes sucha big big fan of heavy metal, guess one of her 'FAVO BANDS EVERR' , backstreet boys.
Yes, i would shoot myself, if i were to hear them.
SHOOT.
well, sort of.
And, she just keeps saying how every guy is chasing after her.
umm, okay, HELLO, YOU HAVE UGLY HAIR,
and for fucks sake, try to SPEAK properly, thanks.

bahahah, you are sucha dumb loser.
I have to talk to her sooon.
I fucking hate her.
:D

ooh oooh, bitchy me,
bahahah
xD

Some guy name JIMMY just added me.
BAHAHAH
JIMMY, sorry joelyn, say my dads name, and death will come to ya.
BAHAHAH, but you can say my moms, idc.
D:

SO, something oh so funnehh, happened in school to day.

Joelyn: yeah, im not a calculator
Hannah: cal cal cal
Joelyn: calculus what is a calculus anyway?
Hannah: CALCULUS! its a term fo, umm
Joelyn :-interupts- CHICKENS.
Hannah: -dies of laughter-
Carrie: am i supposed to do something
Joelyn: Calculus, a term fo chickens.
Hannah : revives. BAHAHAH.

OKAY, the end.
you have to be there to enjoy the funnyness.
Joelyn, mira, safarah , farahin and I, are just made of awesome.
BE jealous, that i have such AHmazing, friends.

That be it.
Oh yeah.
190909.
I love you sam.
:D
bahaha



x fucking o.
Hannah Catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment