Friday 26 February 2010

You are so disgusting.









Todays inspirational photo is only the one with that chick eating a heart.!
The others were form Tyzznye bdaaay!
heeee, cake was yummehhh!
I dont have a photo of the whoooole grp.
AALOT of ppl came so yeahh.


Dont kiss and tell.

and OH MY GOD.
theres this uberrr, cute chinesse teacherrr!
AAAAAH, so cuteeeee
Me mira farahin are like, OOGLING over himmm
so cute sia!
bahahah
xD


Oh, youre such a backstabber, Shittalker,
and everybody knows that,
-screams-
FUCKING BACKSTABBER.
Im sick and tired of hearing about my life from other bitches.
I think , you should just shut yer mouth.


OH MY GOD.
NO schooooooool! Tmr!
YAY
Im sooo happy its a friday today,
I nvr go fo ugame, cos like tak tau kalao ade ke taaaakkk.
So yeahhhh.
Bleh.
SO i bought, brown extensions to put at the backkk, instead of black.
but whateves.

Ive been tweeting with photos. hee.
as you can see, just look to yer right.
TADAAA.


BLEH, monday common testt.
Waaaaa, but hey,sch ends at like, what? 10.30?
I DEEE KAAAAY

SHIT TALKERRR.
bahahaha, Loserrrr,
anyhoww tell shit that aint true bout me.
Oh psssh.


Oh BTW, crews who have my number, PLEASE dont pass it to any friends.
PLEASE.
I have so many random ppl texting me.
Oh my god.

Ooh and Check out the pics from the gig.
DELIVERANCE 2.
hehehehe


Kay Im done


X fucking O
HANNAAAAAAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment