Tuesday 2 February 2010

Concert. Gig. Gig. No sheeesha!

thursday: went to Boys Like Girls concert At Resorts World Sentosa.
damn, amazingly amazing.
Friday night : Gig at Arthouse : Deliverance.
With sister, go and watch Naz band, Through Sympathy.
The bands that played were really awesome.

Saturday: I went to esplanade library, ALONE. to do my homework.
I KNOW RIGHT? ME? HOMEWORK?
bahahahahah
Then met up with my sister @ Somerset.
then go cineleisure for the gig : Noise Gig.
Yeah

I was supposed to sheesha with my sis again, but then we were like broke.
so yeah
D:
eeyerr

In my next post ima gonna post random phtos of outings.
YEAHHH
BRB, kittens calling meeeeeee

Alrightyy Im back.

So, my MOM, said i cant go out till mid-fec.
cos lately ive been gg out every sat.
but SO?
its not like i go out and do nonsense what?
sheeeeshhhh.

SO like, OMG, i got lead role for Drama, Im Thy Egyptian Queen.
Bahahahhaha
So, im like so depressed man,
Yester i spent five hours crying like shitttt.
I misss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
And you hate meeeeeeeeeee
Oh Well.


X fucking O
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment