Friday 26 February 2010

This is my life, and you cant fast forward it.

I neeeeeed to go to gigs soooon.
Anyone know any coming up?
Blehh, all my lobang all never contact moi.
D:
So, yeahh, Monday , Common test.
Whoaaa.
I wishhhh i understood malay!
I mean, its like SO easy, and yet i cant do well.
Its so hard to understand.
For me.

You know, this morning i woke up,
and i went to sit at my vanity table thing.
And i straightened my hair , texted afiq and typed someshit on twitter.
And I noticed how much i love my thumbs.
I mean i cant straighten my hair if i have no thumbs, so yeah
i did like hxc straightening, and my thumbs hurt soooo badly.
Then for texting, i use thumbs, and for typping on the comp?
you press the space bar with your thumbs.
My life would suck without thumbs.
D:

Why, that was random.
Come here, rude boy boy
Can you get it up?
Come here, rude boy boy
Is you big enough?
Take it, take it.

Me likeyyyy the songg.

OMFG, geeez, imvu ads are so sick?
Dude, dontchaa know children go to the internet, and they shouldnt
be seeing obscene shit like that.
Tssk.
they should get sued.

-yawns-
IM BORED.
My kittypie doesnt have any foooood!
And i cant go out and buy it.
Geeeeez.
Okay well shes not a kitty, Shes a humongous , fat, pretty, pregnant[for the 2nd time[youwhore!]] , CAT.
yeppydoodlez.
heeeeeeee


X fucking O
Hannah Catastrophee

No comments:

Post a Comment