Wednesday 13 January 2010

OMG, IM A SCENE KID. whawhahhtheffffck.

Awwws, tommorow is Safarahs bday,
shes finally 15!
So, basically, umm, my phone got confiscated by mdm nora today,
and she then gave it to mr david.
and he gave moi.
LOL.

And so yeah, i wanna tell you guys bout a dream i had, so sweet yknow,
its bout me and this guy, which i dont know if i should say, cos shy ah, what if he read my blog?
so yeah,
basically, me and my ex were fighting like fuck shit, and then i got lost and like, i just
sat ina corner crying, then mr hakiimi here, came and, OMFG, oopsies , oh well i kinda blurted the guys name out. LOL
kay, so back to the point.
he came and he was like " hey miss, are you okay?"
and then blablbalblabla,
then he was like, " i have a bbq going on at east coast, could you join me?"
and then we watched sundown together, and like we made out,
AWWWW>
and pls pls plss, lets hope kimi wont find my blog.
or else, ima die of embarassment.

bahahha, so dream, Pleaaase come true!
hah, macam paham.
kays.
bleh.

alright, im just bbboredddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment