Friday 1 January 2010

2010.

Happy New year guys!
Whoa, its like finally 2010.
time flew so fast.
Okay so, WOW.
I had a blast, for 29th , 30th and 31st.
Im not gonna type it all out, because, most of you wont care right?
bahahaha
okay, SO , 31st.
Went to watch hoobastank at Dwntwn east.
Basically, the opening bands were West Grand Boulevard [I LOVE YOU BRYAN] , and MonoChrome.
Yeah, then hoobastank.
the audience were losers, because only like five ppl including me and my sis were practically headbanging.
and OMG, i was like in the first row, and the vocalist actually looked at me and the guitarist kept staring at me and then he smiled.
And like we were singing along to The Reason.
so like i pointed to him when they ssang "and the reason is YOU!"
yknow and he like smiled.
bahahah
so like me and my sis hung around there till 3?
then went home.
fkn awesome, ppl were like tryna flirt with me and some teasing me, bahahah
AND. My sister is AMAZING.

.
SO yeah, happy New year guys.
FUCK.
I have to dye my hair,
Ima go tmr.
-________-
SIAN.
Okays, so.
Umm,
to 3 VIPs in my life.
Im sorry I cant be perfect.

And hey, fyi, yyer the fkn moron here okay?
ALl you know how to do is bloody fucking copy me , critisize me , and fucking steal my spotlight.
Do you fucking know how difficult it is to get guys to talk to me?
knn. go fuck yerself can?
Chee bye since when did you do it like that?
Since i started it.
FUCKER.
you are a SKANK.
a fucking SKANK.

So, ive practically, given up on guys.
Theyre all just dicks who care bout what their gf looks like.
theyre just assholes with egos bigger than their dads erected dick.
Definition of guys?
Guys = BIG FUCKERS.
Thats why, im Asexual
:D

Sorry I cant be, Perfect.
again.
And, yeah.
My cat wants to bermanja with me.


x fucking o
HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment